Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Yeah, probably.

I took this photo in Amsterdam, Holland. That day, I had a huge lunch at nice and friendly Mexican place near the Leidseplein (a.k.a. Leiden Square). So I wasn't hungry at night and just took a stroll around the city of Amsterdam and took a lot of photos like this. That morning, when I was waiting in a line in front of Anne Frank House, a guy from a Spanish place started to handed out a flyer to some people in the long line. The guy skipped me and handed a flyer to a couple of Americans who waited in the line right behind me. One of the Americans said that there were so many restaurant in Amsterdam, and the other one agreed about that and changed the subject. I guess the guy from a Spanish place made a wrong choice to hand out the flyer. If he gave it to me...., yeah, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment