Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bug spray

The photo shows a bug spray. I bought the can of spray at a mom and pop shop in Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka on the day of arrival. While I'm traveling around South Asia or Southeast Asia, I always buy a bug spray just in case. In Sri Lanka, I tend to choose a hotel room with mosquito net around the bed, so inside of the net is normally fine, but the other than that are not safe. I mean mosquitoes try to attack me in the balcony, on the lounge chair, and so on. The bug spray like the photo shows works very well in that kind of situation.  I don't think it'll be a good idea carrying a spray bottle on a plane, so at the end of the day in Sri Lanka, I gave the spray bottle to a hotel staff, and took a flight to Bangkok, Thailand. Then, I bought a bug spray in Pattaya, Thailand. Again, but it was needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment