Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Ashokan Pillar in Lumbini, Nepal

I took this photo in Lumbini, Nepal. Since Lumbini is considering the place where Gautama Buddha was born according to Buddhist tradition, there are a lot to see relate to Gautama Buddha. A UNESCO World Heritage Site. The photo shows the Ashokan Pillar. I rotated my digital camera to take a photo of the pillar, but thinking back now, it wasn't enough. You may find a better photo on the Internet to view the whole Ashokan Pillar in Lumbini, Nepal. Bt the way, Nepal was my third country that I decided to travel around. Back when I wasn't really into taking pictures, I didn't take so may photos like I do recent years. I can't believe that there aren't any photo of Nepali food, beer, tea, coffee and everything. Back then I went into a restaurant, I was just hungry or thirsty, and had no idea to take photos before I ate or drank. What a shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment