Sunday, June 26, 2011

A memorable day

While I was taking a stroll around Athens, Greece, I found this stunning white sculpture; The Hellas and Byron (a.k.a. Invenit Chapu Sculpsit A Falcuiere, Greek: Η ΕΛΛΑΣ ΤΟΝ ΒΥΡΩΝΑ). I didn't have a guide book or information sheets or something like that, so I didn't know what it was, but it looked just so nice and I took a picture of it for my memoir of beautiful Athens. After that I walked through a pedestrian path near Syntagma Square and headed to Omonoia Square for lunch. I had one of the memorable days in Athens.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have
    aany probllems with hackers?My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months
    of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?



    Also visit my weblog :: where to buy vimax pills in singapore

    ReplyDelete