Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Four-star hotel

I took a quick photo of a gorgeous hotel in Budapest, Hungary. I stayed at a different hotel, but I was just curious. I've heard that this hotel is four-star hotel and has a huge Spa place. I love Spas, so I should have checked it out, but I didn't go inside, so this picture is just for my memory of beautiful Budapest. I saw a lot of beautiful buildings in Budapest and this hotel is one of them. Like I said before, by far the most beautiful building in Budapest is the Hungarian Parliament building. It's breathtaking.

2 comments:

  1. Really,This one is very classic and wonderful hotel.I like this great and famous four star hotel.It is very expensive and top rated hotel.This hotel offered very cheap and comfortable service.

    Pousadas em buzios

    ReplyDelete