Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Restauradores Square and its Obelisk

This is a view of Restauradores Square in Lisbon, Portugal. The Square is located in the heart of the city and I'd say the area looked like a gateway to the beautiful Baixa district; Downtown. Restauradores Square is famous for its tall Ovelisk. The Obelisk is a tall monument; you can see on the picture, and its night view is especially fascinating. My hotel was about 15-minute walk from Restauradores Square. There's a metro line to get to Restauradores, but generally I walked above the metro line. I have a desk plan to revisit Portugal within a few years and next time I'd like to visit Porto as well. Also, I was really impressed with Portuguese cuisine, so next time I'd love to eat a lot more. I just can't forget the taste of yummy Arroz De Bacalhau. The delicious soup had enough cod and some rice in it. It tastes like heaven. I wanna have it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment