Sunday, July 25, 2010

I like to make the most of my time in Thailand

One day in Pattaya, Thailand I bought a Thai grilled chicken called Gai Yang at a street stand. Also, I bought a can of Chang Beer and some fresh chilies at a supermarket. These were my favorite kind of lunch. You are able to get some alcoholic drinks from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. & from 5:00 p.m. to 00:00 a.m. in Thailand which means you are not able to get some alcoholic drinks from 00:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. & from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Thailand due to a law of it. I know about the law from scratch, but oddly enough occasionally it slips my mind and I unconsciously go to convenience stores or something like that to buy some beer around 2:30 p.m. that's I'd say the hottest time of the day, but they never sell alcoholic drinks during the restricted time. I should need to be more careful about the law to make the most of my time in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment