Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time feels tight

The photo shows an artistic exterior appearance of a restaurant in Lucerne, Switzerland. There were a lot of restaurants and shops in Lucerne, but this artistic wall was so high-profile and I liked it. Lucerne is one of the cities that I really want to revisit some day, because I didn't have enough time to look around the city. There were nice beautiful buildings, interesting places to see, also Swiss cuisine was that good. So, one day wasn't enough in Lucerne. Totally. Another cities that I really want to revisit are Lisbon, Portugal and Athens, Greece. Time felt tight in these cities. Also, Barcelona, Spain was quite unique and Venice, Italy was fantastic. One of my American acquaintances told me that he had visited more than 70 countries. It's impossible for me. I wanna revisit some places that I've been to, and then some one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment