Saturday, November 10, 2012

Take someone's mind elsewhere

The photo shows Paro, Bhutan. I took this photo the day before I flew back to Kathmandu, Nepal. By the way, Paro is the city where the Bhutan's only international airport is. On the day of departure, my Bhutanese guide and a driver took me to the airport and we exchanged cards or something near the airpot gateway. Even though after I was left alone at the waiting lounge, I was still thinking about my trip in Bhutan quite a lot. Then, the passengers around me began to move toward the boarding gate, I came back to myself a bit and followed them impulsively. At the foot of the plane ramp, I asked the airport staff ' To Kathmandu, right? ' just in case. He said ' No! To Bangkok '. I didn't notice that there was another airplane ready to take off to Bangkok, Thailand. I may add that there was only boarding gate. So, that was why, but my bad on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment