Tuesday, February 19, 2013

That's just what I need

I took this photo of Israeli flag in Masada, Israel. While I was writing a check-in document at my hotel in Jerusalem, the receptionist asked me to join a one-day bus tour to visit Masada and the Dead Sea and he showed me a brochure. That was just what I need, so the next day I was on the bus with a lot of people from all walks of life. In Masada, there was a touristy souvenir shop where I could buy a nice hat, a cap, a cup, or something like that with ISRAEL logo on them, but it was my second day in Israel and somehow I thought I would be able to buy them in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, then didn't buy anything in Masada. I was wrong in hindsight. I couldn't find any touristy souvenir shops in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. At least I could buy an Israeli flag like the photo shows in the Old City of Jerusalem, but I should have bought the hat and the cap and the cup and...

No comments:

Post a Comment