Thursday, August 15, 2013

Panini, Risotto, All'aglio e Olio Peperoncino

I took this photo in Rome, Italy when I visited the Colosseum I found this hot dog place. I strongly remember that everything I had in Italy was just so yummy. First thing I had in Italy happened to be Panini which is like an Italian sandwich. One of my Italian acquaintances recommended to me to have authentic Panini in Italy and I looked forward to it. Other than Panini, of course I had very nice Risotto which is like a tasty cooked Italian rice, very nice Penne all'Arrabbiata and then some. Penne is a type of pasta which is shaped like a pen tip. Arrabbiata is a type of sauce which is like a spicy garlic tomatoes sauce. One of my memorable pastas I had in Italy was Spaghetti all'aglio e olio peperoncino. I had it in Venice and it tasted like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment