Sunday, September 8, 2013

What's the food like in Tokyo, Japan?

According to news reports, only a few hours ago Tokyo has been chosen to host the Olympic Games in 2020. Well, I guess it's time to write a blog post about Tokyo, Japan for the first time. I took this photo at a tall-hamburger place in Tokyo. There are so many restaurants and bars in Tokyo, and people who stay in Tokyo are able to enjoy a wide variety of cuisines from all over the world as well as typical Japanese food. The tall-hamburger place serves a range of bottled beer of domestic and international. That night, I ordered a bottle of Newky Brown from the UK and then bit into the tall-hamburger and skinny potatoes. The sauce brought out the flavor of the tender meat and melted cheese, and the flavor just exploded in my mouth. I was in a food coma for a while afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment