Thursday, October 31, 2013

The London Eye

The photo shows the world-famous London Eye from below. I took this photo while I was waiting in a line to ride on the humongous ferris wheel in London, England. It took almost a half day for everything. Here is my today's itinerary; got out of the hotel at 09:00, then exchanged my currency for GBP at a post office, then caught a Tube from Paddington to Charing Cross, then took some photos in Trafalgar Square, then crossed a bridge over Thames river while taking some photos of the Palace of Westminster, then waited in a line to get a ticket for the London Eye, purchased a ticket at 11:40, after that enjoyed to see some street performances until the valid time of my ticket, then waited in a line to get into a capsule. So then, finally, you know? It was already 14:30. I was in a capsule for 30 minutes and got out of it at 15:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment