Sunday, March 13, 2016

Top of the World overlooking Sin City

The photo shows one of the most expensive steaks I've ever had in my life. I've had a full course dinner at Top of the World restaurant on the 106th floor of Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas, NV, the United States of America and the steak was the fourth (and obviously main) dish of the 5 course dinner. Since Top of the World is a revolving restaurant, I could enjoy overlooking Sin City and its world-famous Vegas strip from above while I was having the delicious full course dinner with a few bottles of Budweiser. It cost 109.99 dollars included tax. I don't know the exact price of the steak, but again I could say it was one of the most expensive steaks I've ever had in my life. Everything was indeed superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment