Saturday, August 27, 2016

Spare not where you must spend

I took this photo in my hotel room in Giza, Egypt. When I opened the window and looked right, the Great Pyramid of Giza was there. Right there. Viewing the pyramids in Giza, Egypt was near the top of my bucket list for such a long time, and finally in 2010, I went to visit the pyramids. The hotel rooms with a pyramids view were much more expensive than the rooms on the other side, but I chose a room with a pyramids view. Without a doubt I made a right decision money-wise. I fought against my stingy habit when I went all the way to Giza, Egypt, with that I could spent my birthday right in front of the Great Pyramid of Giza. As the saying goes, spend not where you may save, spare not where you must spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment