Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sit on the edge of my seat at Tiffany's Show

I'm in Pattaya, Thailand right now. Yesterday, the city had gotten quite a shower in the morning, but the heavy rain didn't last for a long time. Everything is perfect and it's so much fun being here. Last night I went to watch Tiffany's Show in North Pattaya. Tiffany's Show is one of the very popular Pattaya city's attractions, and is also a very famous must-see. Tiffany's Show is described as a transvestite cabaret show, but not only that. There, I could see a lot more than that. The show was very well considered entertainment performance. I was kinda sitting back before the thick curtains were unveiled, but right after the show had started, I was definitely sitting on the edge of my seat and it lasted until the end of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment