Friday, October 12, 2012

Put the pedal to the metal

When I took a stroll around Rodeo Drive of Beverly Hills, California, I found this car which was surrounded by a sea of people. To be honest, I don't know much about cars, but so many people there were so excited to take pictures of this car, so I did the same thing just in case. You can imagine. It was my first day in Los Angeles, California and I was planning to get to Las Vegas on the day next, which means I had only so little time. I wanted to see a lot of places in Los Angeles without any difficulty, so I took part in LA City Tours. The one-day tour was going pedal to the metal and I could visit whole places that I've always wanted to. The tour guide was a motormouth, so I never got bored. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment