Friday, January 11, 2013

Have a 20-minute hasty breakfast

The photo shows my very first breakfast at my hotel in Jerusalem, Israel. I flew to Jerusalem from Athens, Greece using EL AL Israel Airlines on Friday afternoon. The streets seemed like shuttered due to Israeli weekly holiday which starts from Friday afternoon and ends on Sunday morning. I remember that the inflight meal was a submarine sandwich and my first dinner was also a submarine sandwich due to the holiday. At my hotel's receptionist, I made a impulsive plan to join a bus tour on the following Saturday to get to Masada and the Dead Sea. The hotel pick up service of the tour would be around 8:20 a.m. and my hotel's breakfast served from 8:00 a.m.. Which means I had to hurry my very first breakfast in Jerusalem, Israel, but everything was really nice after unexpected submarine sandwiches twice in a row. I love submarine sandwiches, but if I put my two cents in had them twice in a row in a new country was over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment