Thursday, July 25, 2013

When I was in a hotel room in Kandy, Sri Lanka...

I took this photo at my hotel room in Kandy, Sri Lanka. Before I arrived to the hotel, I departed from my hotel in Negombo early in the morning and visited Pinawala Elephant Orphanage to see the wounded or broken-hearted elephants. Then after that, I visited  Peradeniya Botanical Gardens for to see lots and lots of tropical flowers, and finally arrived to the hotel. I was beat in a way and I needed to have a nap. But before that, I wanted to take a photo of my hotel room. The room was cosy, and had touch of Sri Lanka quite a lot. The two shingle beds were juxtaposed to each other and a mosquito net was hanged down from the ceiling. Not only that but, I loved the fan on the ceiling; I want to show you the photo of the fan on the ceiling some time soon. The picture on the wall reminded me of Sigiriya ladies. I love Sri Lanka very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment