Sunday, May 10, 2015

Piri Piri

I took this photo at a restaurant in Lisbon, Portugal. I've been to Portugal twice and spent 15 days in total. Like I say all the time everything I experienced in Portugal was so nice. Great people, delicious cuisine, beautiful scenery, good beer and a lot more. I really didn't want to leave Portugal, but I had to. The night before my early flight to Zagreb, Croatia, I walked around Lisbon for a long time and finally sit at a table of a Portuguese place. I chose an outside table on the street to enjoy feeling street atmosphere more while I was eating. Before my meals were served, a wait staff brought me a bottle of condiment and said this sauce wold go well with meals. The name of the condiment was 'Piri-Piri' and the bottle had images of chillies on it. I became a fan of Piri Piri during my last dinner in Lisbon. After that I've been telling everyone that Piri Piri sauce is one of the best things in Portugal. Don't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment