Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Southern side of Nyhavn and a frozen canal

I took this photo in Copenhagen, Denmark on the first day of my arrival. Thai Airways International flight TG950 flew into Copenhagen Airport around 6:30 in the morning. Then I took a train to Copenhagen Central Station to check in to my hotel. Since my TG flight was scheduling to fly into Copenhagen Airport that early in the morning, I booked a hotel room from the night before. So I could take the hotel's nice buffet breakfast (it was included in the room charge) in a relaxing atmosphere while I was thinking where I would like to go on the first day in Copenhagen... The photo shows Southern side of Nyhavn. It was around the middle of January and the 17th-century waterfront and canal district was freezing up like the photo shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment