Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Could he sell ice to an Eskimo?

I took this photo on Pattaya beach in Pattaya, Thailand. It was around the opposite area of Soi Tropicana or Soi 6/1. I borrowed a lounge chair under sun umbrellas and ordered a bottle of Singha at the beginning and then after that things I did was like grabbing a bottle of Singha, staring at the sea, taking a few photo or something like that just to unwind and enjoy the good weather in Pattaya, Thailand. A beach vendor came along with some Thai paintings. First of all, I didn't give a hoot, but eventually I realized that the paintings that he tried to sell were not bad at all. Then I asked him to show me more, and started to choose one. Finally, I bought one of the paintings. I don't have money to burn, but it cost 500THB.

No comments:

Post a Comment