Friday, December 2, 2016

Cheers for that!

I took this photo at a pub on Khaosan Road in Bangkok, Thailand. That day in the morning I had some papaya for breakfast at my hotel in Nakhon Ratchasima and checked out the hotel around a quarter to ten, then I took a tuk-tuk to Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Station to catch a train to the capital Bangkok. After getting on the train, I bought a food packet for lunch on the train and had it on the way to Bangkok. The train arrived at Hua Lamphong (a.k.a Bangkok Railway Station) around a half past three. I caught a tuk-tuk to my hotel on Soi Rambuttri. I checked in at the hotel, unpacked, changed into something more comfortable, then I got ready to make a beeline for Khaosan Road. First things first, I looked for a cozy beer place and I made it. Cheers for that! A bottle of Chang is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment