Saturday, April 12, 2014

S.P.Q.R. mosaic floor of Milano Centrale

I took this photo at Milano Centrale (a.k.a. the main railway station of Milan) in Milan, Italy. This S.P.Q.R mosaic floor looked so cool. By the way, one of my concerns of my trip to Milan, Italy was how to get to my hotel from Milano Malpensa Airport. The airport is located about 50 kilometers away from the heart of the city. It was too far to take a cab to my hotel directly from the airport. Other than cabs, there were a few options to get to central Milan. One of them was the Malpensa Express. It's a train service which runs in between Malpensa Airport and the heart of the city. One of the other options was shuttle bus services. There were a few bus companies competed amongst each other. I then ended up chose Malpensa Shuttle Bus from the airport and got to Milano Centrale with free Wi-Fi onboard service. It cost 10 Euros. Next, from Milano Centrale, I took a Metro Green Line to Loreto. My hotel was a five-minute walk from Loreto and was easy to spot. Finally, I checked into my hotel at zero dark thirty. It was a little too late for a first-timer, but everywhere was absolutely safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment