Sunday, June 4, 2017

Good old British pub with authentic Thai food

I took this photo at my favourite British pub in Pattaya, Thailand. When I'm in Pattaya, Thailand, 95 percent of my time in Pattaya, I have food at Thai places. That's just because having authentic Thai food is one of the most important reason why I visit Thailand so many times (I've been to Thailand 33 times, and counting). But, a British pub on Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road is an exception. The pub is decorated in British style,plus their beer selection is really a British pub, as well as pub grubs, but they serve delicious Thai food as well. That day, I had pints of Guinness and Drunkard's Noodles with Thai prawns (Thai: เส้นใหญ่ผัดขี่เมากุ้ง, Pronounce: Sen Yai Pad Kee Mao Goong). Thai word ขี่เมา (Pronounce: Kee Mao) means drunkard in English term. It was definitely the word to describe myself at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment