Sunday, July 2, 2017

Turn right to the land of dolphins

The photo shows a sign on a hotel in North Pattaya, Thailand. The hotel was located about 300 meters off from Naklua Road. That location makes the hotel as like a hidden resort. I was never be get bothered by hustling and bustling. No noise disturbance at night at all, plus my room had thick navy blue curtains, so I could sleep really well on a king-sized bed in a resort-ish quiet room. The swimming pool and its swim-up bar was just fantastic as I imagined before my journey to Loma Resort. By the way, Loma means dolphin in English term, so I truly enjoyed being there and doing everything what I wanted to do like a happy dolphin at the resort. When I needed to go to Central Pattaya from the hotel, I just turned right and turned left onto Soi 20. If I chose that route, I could feel being in a resort mode much longer than the other routes.

No comments:

Post a Comment