Thursday, January 6, 2011

The room had everything, even Q-tips

This dish is called Pad Kee Mao Moo (Thai: พัดขี้เมาหมู). I took this one at a hotel's restaurant near Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport, Thailand. I'd say this is one of the popular midnight meals because of the name. Kee mao (Thai: ขี้เมา) means drunken person. Back when I visited the hotel last time, I realized that they renewed the menu and added various kind of Thai food. I'm gonna stay this hotel next week right before my flight to Copenhagen, Denmark. This time I'll have about 30 hours in Bangkok, so I don't know what I can do, but at least I'll be able to enjoy nice Thai cuisine like this. I remember that the hotel had a Thai Massage room, a swimming pool, a fitness center, a place for shopping, and the restaurant. Rooms were spacious and had everything I needed; face towels, body towels, toiletries, hangers, flip-flaps, a comfortable long body pillow, and also Q-tips. I think the hotel is inexpensive and quite convenient especially for transient tourists like me. I'll be able to use free transfer from and to the airport as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment