Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sometimes you hafta do what you hafta do

I love to walk, so I usually can do so, but in Thailand when I totally don't know how to get to the place where I want to go, I always take a motorbike taxi instead of a cab or a tuk-tuk. In my humble opinion, motorbike taxis are the best way in such cases. They are usually waiting in order in a group, and wearing a non-sleeved colorful jacket that shows their waiting spot's name and each number on the back. Today, I needed to file a police report at a Tourist Police Center. Because of the camera. I had an old information where the office was, but it was sort of unauthentic. I didn't want to spend a lot of time to find the right place, so I asked a motorbike taxi's group to take me to Tourist Police (Thai: ตำรวจท่องเที่ยว). All of them who I met today were very helpful. By the way, I took this photo in Pattaya, Thailand when I went to a night view point on a hill by a motorbike taxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment