Sunday, September 28, 2014

When I'm in the mood for Italian food in Pattaya, Thailand

I took this photo at my favorite Italian place in Pattaya, Thailand. I've been to this place several times and was always satisfied about their service, the atmosphere and of course the food and drink. The restaurant is on Pattaya beach Road near Soi 6 1/2. I took this photo at one of their outside tables where I had a memorable Italian dinner, but they have a lot of tables inside of the restaurant as well. I usually choose an outside table to view the beautiful Italian-like garden while I'm drinking or eating. Compare to many other restaurants in Pattaya,  Thailand, the prices are steep, but obviously it's not so much as Italian restaurants in Milan, Italy or somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment