Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's not only a bottle opener, but also a memory

I took this photo in my hotel room in Amsterdam, Holland right after came back from the Heineken Experience and the Heineken Brand Store in the city. The Heineken Experience is a Heineken brewery with an overlap between museum and corporate visiter center. The Heineken Brand Store is a shop where you can buy cool goods with cute Heineken logos. After experienced a lot about Heineken at the Heineken Experience, I visited the Heineken Brand Store. I bought a pair of headphones with Heineken logos at the store. Then, I received a fabulous postcard with a cool Heineken bottle opener by free gift from Heineken. I love the Heineken's e shaped bottle opener, and I'm still using it to open bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment