Saturday, September 27, 2014

I never imagined I'd see you again...

I took this photo in Antwerp, Belgium. The photo shows the entrance gate of Antwerp Zoo. I didn't have enough time to get into the zoo, but the zoo was located right next to Antwerpen Centraal (a.k.a. Antwerp Central Railway Station), so at least I could see this entrance. By the way, my train from Amsterdam, Holland departed at 09:25 and arrived in Antwerp, Belgium at 12:10. My train from Antwerp, Belgium departed at 15:49 and arrived in Amsterdam, Holland at 18:32. It was really a short stay in Antwerp, so I didn't expect other people make the same itinerary, but a Caucasian guy who was wheeling a baby carriage forward was. The guy and me chose exactly the same trains to make a round trip between Amsterdam and Antwerp by coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment