Monday, October 13, 2014

TG676 BKK - NRT; the 1st meal; Mar 2014

The photo shows an in-flight meal of Thai Airways International flight TG676 Bangkok, Thailand to Narita, Tokyo (BKK - NRT). It was about a six-hour flight and the photo shows the first meal on the plane. Luckily, the main dish was my favorite Thai rice soup with minced pork named Khao Tom Moo Sap (Thai: ข้าวต้มหมูสับ). It was yummy, absolutely. By the way, I took the flight in March, 2014 and the aircraft was the super-hot Airbus A380. A double-deck, wide-body jet had personal screens for each seat, and THAI provided a wide variety of movies, music, TV programs and so on. Since the aircraft could hold more than 500 passengers, I needed to wait for my suitcase at the baggage claim for a little bit longer than my other flight experiences, but overall it was a very nice flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment