Thursday, October 30, 2014

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

I took this photo in Antwerp, Belgium. There was a tourist information center in Antwerp Centraal (English: Antwerp Central Station). Before I got out of the station, I stopped by the tourist information center and received a cute city map from a clerk. The map seemed like a multi language  map which was written in five different languages. Luckily, English was included on the fourth. Then, I started to walk around the city with the map. When I hit the church, I realized that the church wasn't on the map. Then, I went closer to look at the sign board of the church. The sign was written in two different languages that I couldn't read. I couldn't find out anything about this beautiful church.

No comments:

Post a Comment