Friday, October 31, 2014

Put the garbage in a trash can is confusing

I took this photo in Ljubljana, Slovenia. There were trash cans in the street and each trash can had a well-drawn image of a type of trash. They looked so cute and I took a photo of trash cans of "Preostanek Odpadkov". I think trash cans with a well-drawn image are very good idea. Yesterday, I saw a couple of tourists who had plastic wrap of sandwiches in a high street. They were standing in front of a trash can next to a vending machine. In my country, trash cans next to vending machines are always for waste cans or waste bottles, but none of them has an image like Slovenian trash cans. So yesterday, the tourists looked inside of the trash can, looked at their plastic wrap, talking to each other something and then left without leave trash. I was across from the street and was waiting at the traffic light, so I couldn't tell them where a trash can for plastic wrap. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I think my country should follow the Slovenian excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment