Friday, June 24, 2016

LY337 TLV - AMS; Nov 2013

The photo shows an in-flight meal of El Al Israel Airlines flight LY337 Tel Aviv, Israel to Amsterdam, the Netherlands (TLV - AMS). It was about a five-and-a-quarter-hour flight. Tel Aviv was a really nice city to stay. I really enjoyed one week vacation on the long white sand beach with having yummy Mediterranean cuisine and good beers. My flight to Amsterdam was a morning flight and the breakfast was served on the plane. I could choose one out of three menus, I chose the one: 5 a day. Five-color Israeli Salad, two cups of yogurt, a cup of tea and drinking water and so on. I'm a big fan of Israeli Salad, so I was very happy to have one more Israeli Salad on my outbound flight to Europe. It was very, very nice breakfast. Toda.

No comments:

Post a Comment