Sunday, June 26, 2016

Man with a good heart

I took this photo in my hotel room in Porto, Portugal. I went on a shopping spree in Porto and bought these Portuguese souvenirs. I still have them all and I'm using them. Every and every encounter in Porto and Lisbon was just super. The locals were so friendly and very very kind. This is just my opinion, but I felt that Portuguese people treat other people with respect. I don't know how to explain this clearly, but for example when I was in some other European countries, I was just an Asian or a tourist and I felt so. But when I was in Portugal, I was really happy having a little conversations with the locals, because everybody cares about other people as a person with a good heart. I can hardly meet people like Portuguese. Thank you everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment