Saturday, April 1, 2017

I've overslept, but I've gotten them.

The photo shows my midnight dinner in Chinatown, Bangkok, Thailand. That day I had a 2-hour Thai full body massage during the daytime and strolled around Chinatown, Bangkok aimlessly and after that I decided to get some power nap before dusk. But I slept a bit longer than my expectation and woke up around 11 pm. I was staying at a hotel where was located deep inside of Chinatown and the hotel contained a very nice river view restaurant on the top floor, but it was too late to have a dinner there. Well I thought, cans of beer were already prepared in the fridge. So all I needed was food. Thai food, of course. I got out of the hotel and just turned left, turned left. The first food stall I hit was an Isan stall. It seemed like a place where I could get some yummy grilled chicken with spicy chilli sauce as well as Thai sticky rice (Thai: ข้าวเหนียว) and I was totally right. It cost 38THB for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment