Sunday, December 25, 2011

Beer Lao truck

I'm a huge fan of Beer Lao; the national beer of Laos, so I found a track from the Beer Lao Factory on a street in Vientiane, Laos, I took a photo of the truck bed quickly. Luckily, I had a camera in my hand. If I kept the camera in my bag at the time, I guess it was too late to take a photo of the truck bed. Phew. The truck had a gigantic logo of Beer Lao and the logo was colored vibrant yellow. A very eye-catching cool design. By the way, upper side of the logo you can see a green ribbon and Laotian Letters in it. It says Beer Lao in Laotian letters. From my point of view, Laotian letters are quite similar to Thai letters, so I can read some of them. Generally, I could drink Beer Lao only in Laos, but somehow a couple of times I found Beer Lao in other country's Thai restaurants and I drank it. It was also nice, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment