Sunday, December 18, 2011

Easier said than done

I took a picture of a cigarette vending machine in St. Goar (Sankt Goar) , Germany. I don't smoke, so I didn't know what this was, but when I looked closer it was a cigarette vending machine. Interesting. Cigarettes package images were way smaller than themselves and looked like something other than cigarette packages. Someone called "smoking cigarettes" as a guilty pleasure. It was funny he mentioned that. He smokes like a chimney, though. My guilty little pleasures are drinking beer, taking a nap, and doing nothing. There's nothing better than drinking beer after having a long day. Taking a nap couldn't get any better on holidays. Doing nothing sounds a bit of oxymoron like cold fire or happy funeral or like that, but I love doing nothing sometimes. In fact, not smoking, not drinking, not taking a nap are no-brainers I think, but it's easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment