Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chiesa di San Moisè

The photo shows facade of the Chiesa di San Moisè (a.k.a. San Moisè Profeta). One of the beautiful Roman Catholic churches in San Marco, Venice, Italy. I was just impressed with the stunning details of this building and took a picture of it. Venice has kinda interesting geography and is divided into six areas. San Marco is one of them and is situated in the heart of Venice. I'd say it's a very popular area because of Piazza San Marco and its St Mark's Basilica. One of the popular activities for tourists in Venice is a relaxing gondola ride and I enjoyed it just like everybody else. For the rest of my time in Venice, I just took a stroll around and took a lot of pictures. The good times were killing me. I enjoyed yummy gelato for the first time in Italy. Gelato means ice cream in Italian language. I took a scoop of mint choc chip gelato cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment