Sunday, November 22, 2015

ต้มซุปเปอร์ขาไก่

The photo shows ต้มซุปเปอร์ขาไก่ (English: Chicken feet spicy soup). I took this photo at one of my favorite restaurants in Pattaya, Thailand. The restaurant is on Chaloem Phrakiat (a.k.a. Pattaya Sai 3) street in between Soi Lengkee and Chalom Phrakiat 25 alley. You can't miss it. There, you'll definitely enjoy authentic yummy Thai local food in very Thai-ish atmosphere. The restaurant is famous for Chicken Feet Spicy Soup: ต้มซุปเปอร์ขาไก่ as well as many kinds of stir-fried vegetables and seafood. Their Chicken Feet Spicy Soup tastes just right and has a lot of chicken feet in it. I think it's a very special, and a must-eat item in Pattaya, Thailand. I love it. When I having this soup, a group of 4 Thai guys were having the same soup at the next table.

No comments:

Post a Comment