Saturday, November 28, 2015

Tourist Information Center on La Rambla

I took this photo on La Rambla in Barcelona, Spain. La Rambla is my favorite street in Barcelona. I took this photo while I was taking a stroll around after having a nice breakfast at a cafe on La Rambla. There was a Tourist Information Center on La Rambla, but it was a little too early for their opening hours. So the photo looks like this. Speaking of Tourist Information Centers, I've asked a strange question at a Tourist Information Center in Hollywood, L.A. I used a subway to get to Hollywood and bought a ticket from a ticket vending machine. Then, I received a lot of 1 dollar coins in change. I've never seen 1 dollar coins until then. So I was wondering 1 dollar coins could be used only for L.A. subway or something. Then I dropped by a Tourist Information Center and asked "Excuse me, what is this?" They said "This is 1 dollar". I asked "This can be used everywhere?". They said "Sure". Learned something new. By the way, other than the L.A. subway's vending machine, I've never received 1 dollar coins. Strange experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment