Tuesday, November 3, 2015

TG660 BKK - HND; Sep 2015

The photo shows an in-flight meal of Thai Airways International flight TG660 Bangkok, Thailand to Haneda, Tokyo (BKK - HND). It was about a five and a half-hour flight. In flight meal was rich and spicy Thai Massaman Curry with Chicken (Thai: แกงมัสมั่นไก่) served with rice, bread and boiled veggies. A shrimp salad and a few kinds of traditional Thai sweets were on side. I had them with a glass of red wine. Also, a cup of coffee. Actually, eating delicious Massaman curry in Pattaya, Thailand was on my last trip's itinerary and I was planning to have the best one in the night before my departure, but the restaurant that I was planning to go was closed on that evening. Sadly, I went with plan B. But, Massaman curry experience happened at the end of the journey on the TG flight. I was really happy to have authentic Massaman curry on board. That is why I love Thai Airways International. Their in-flight meals are always super. Thank you, thank you all the time. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment