Saturday, September 3, 2011

Guilty pleasures

I took this picture in Prague, the Czech Republic. The shop displayed so many bottles of beer. I arrived to the Czech Republic from Hungary by train. After the long train journey, I checked into a cosy hotel in Prague. First thing I did was not take a shower, not change clothes, but I went to a shop nearby my hotel to buy some cans of beer randomly. After that, I put some of them in a fridge of my hotel room and opened a can of tallboy. It was my first memory of the Czech Republic. When it comes to Thailand, I need to check the time first, because it's illegal to buy alcoholic drinks in convenience stores, supermarkets and such from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and also from midnight to 11 a.m. There's a strict time restriction to buy beer in Thailand. Anyway, beer is one of my guilty pleasures and I can't stop drinking, I don't wanna stop, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment