Monday, September 19, 2011

It's up to you

I took this photo on a narrow street in Nice Old Town, France. I arrived in Nice from Lyon via Avignon by coach late afternoon. In the first evening in Nice, I went to Monaco to have a nightlife in the fancy city. It was fantastic, but I like to let loose, so I was a bit uncomfortable with my clothes which I chose for Monaco. Anyway, after taking stroll around the fancy streets, I returned to Nice by coach and spent a night there. I didn't drink much and didn't spend much in Monaco, so the next day I woke up early and had a fabulous fine day in Nice. Nice is known as its beautiful beach, but Nice Old Town is also very enjoyable. I'd say there are full of shopping streets. The streets are kinda narrow just like the photo shows, but it's intriguing to take a walk. You can easy to find a place to buy, place to eat or place for something else. It's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment