Sunday, September 11, 2011

Home of Ferrari

I took this photo in Maranello, Italy. On the way to Venice from Rome, my coach stopped by Maranello to see some famous Ferrari places such as the factory, the Test Circuit of Ferrari; the Fiorano Circuit, the public museum; Galleria Ferrari and such. Unfortunately, the weather was like the photo shows, so I was not able to see any supercars at Ferrari's own testing track. Shortly after my trip, I talked with one of my Italian acquaintances about Maranello. He was really into Ferrari and Formula One, but he had never been to Maranello. I'm not into Ferrari and Formula One, but I've been to Maranello by coincidence, and took some pictures on a hit-or-miss basis. My goodness. Anyway, after Maranello, I visited Venice and the weather was picture perfect. Another photos are categorized into labels of Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment