Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let loose

I took this picture at my favorite hotel in Pattaya, Thailand. The photo shows a beautiful spiral staircase next to the poolside restaurant and its fabulous swim up bar. I've stayed in this hotel several times and spent more than 50 nights in total. The hotel is juxtaposed to the largest shopping center in Pattaya and a few-minute walk from the beach. When I found this nice hotel for the first time, the shopping center was being built, though. I've stayed in several hotels in Pattaya, and each of those hotels were so nice, but I really love this hotel's location and relaxing atmosphere, so after I found this hotel, this hotel is my all-time favorite and I've been choosing this hotel ever since. I always think that how I love to let loose on my vacation. I feel relaxed especially while I'm staying near beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment