Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Markets 2013

Last night I went to Romer Square in Frankfurt am Main, Germany to see the Christmas Market 2013 and Germany's tallest Christmas tree. I've been visiting several Christmas Markets in Europe so far this year; Amsterdam, Holland | Lisbon, Portugal | Zagreb, Croatia | Ljubljana, Slovenia, and I'm now here in Frankfurt, Germany. Through my Christmas Market-hopping in 2013, Frankfurt's Christmas Market is the largest and the most crowded one. Yesterday, I had Potato Pancakes with sweet Apple Sauce and Mulled Wine. It was really nice to have something special for this time of the year in a sea of light as well as a sea of people. I love being in the middle of everything. The photo shows a Merry-Go-Round. There were more than one in Frankfurt's Christmas Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment