Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The sun set ten past four or so

It's been four and a half hours in Zagreb, Croatia. This morning I took a TAP Portugal Airlines flight TP 862 from Lisbon, Portugal and flew in Zagreb via Bologna, Italy. Landing on Bologna, Italy was a technical stop, so I was not allowed to get out of the plane. I was just sitting on my seat for 45 minutes or so. Then, finally. The photo shows my hostel room. I will spend for 13 nights from tonight until 16th in Croatia. The outside temperature is much colder than Portugal, but my hostel has a central heating system as you can see on the photo, so it's very warm and totally comfortable. One thing I was surprised pretty much was the sunset time. It was around ten past four here in Zagreb. Isn't it too early? I was so confused and thought if I forgot to fix my watch from Portuguese time to Croatian time, but it wasn't like that. The sun sets early. All I could do today was just went to a local super market to buy a bottle of water and six-pack of Croatian tall boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment