Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pão

I personally believe that Portuguese bread is the best in the world. I mean in the countries where I've been to so far. I'm talking about this kind of simple bread exactly like the photo shows. It is often served with soup or main meals in Portugal and goes really well with a lot of fabulous Portuguese cuisine. It tastes like so bland, and the texture is a little bit hard outside, and very soft inside. I took this photo at my favourite restaurant in front of Rossio Railway Station. This time, I chose a hotel near Rossio Station just because going to the restaurant many many times. Tomorrow morning, I will take a plain to Zagreb, Croatia. Now, it is about time for dinner. What I'm gonna have for my last dinner in Lisbon? Oh, my goodness. Everything is so tempting here in Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment